Wednesday, December 2, 2009

To blog or not to blog

DATALOG

120209

What is madness? How does one measure sanity empirically and subsequently create an imaginary line with which to cross in to insanity? Is it possible for one to drive themselves insane, as defined by medical standards? I often explore the darkest depths of my own psyche, like a lemming searching for a cliff to launch themselves off of. Thoughts are rarely profound enough to mention, but an overwhelming overtone has started to take shape not only in my subconscious but my day-to-day conscious thoughts. Seeping, oozing poison, pure madness by the hypothetical droplet. Twisted things don't simply flash before my eyes, they start to become almost logical.

There must be another way in this world

No comments:

Post a Comment